Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dolly Quilt by The Lil Red Hen

This little dolly quilt was made by Lil Red Hen at
EMZ Piney Post Blogspot
  It's just adorable!!  I believe the block pattern is
called Court House Steps.
It's about 15 inches square.
 
The hubs & I counted 108 different fabrics....
that's a large fabric stash!
  I love the teeny puppy print.
 
Her hand quilting stitches are tiny,
perfectly straight & evenly spaced.
The mitered corners are perfect too.
 Beautifully made & I love it.
Thank you so much Charlotte!
Lil Red Hen EMZ Piney Post

Happy Quilting!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt. I imagine you were thrilled to get this fine quilt. I can appreciate the time and careful work it took to make it. What a wonderful friend you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! So bright and cheery and I agree, she did great work. Such little stitches. A quilt to be proud of and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte is an artist, and her medium is needle, thread, and cloth. She has an amazing collection of beautiful quilts of all sizes that she has made through the years. I love love love her doll-sized quilts and am lucky enough to have a small collection of these little beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful little quilt you have received from Lil Red Hen EMZ Piney Post. It is the perfect scrappy quilt with all its different color fabric scraps. The stitches do look perfect. The border and backing are great too. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow all those tiny stitches in such a small space....Beautiful! And to think that there is 108 different fabrics. The small prints and colors are a treat to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What patience to creat this quilt of beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message. I would love to hear from you.