Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Life Is One Darned Thing After Another!


 After a trip to the orthopedic doctor last week, I'm in an
aircast and unable to use my right arm for at least
a couple of weeks, followed up with therapeutic
 exercises.  What I thought was advancing arthritis
is actually lateral epicondylitis.  That's just doctor
 babble for "it hurts like the devil to move my
 hand & elbow."  Not serious, but it can take a long
time to heal if I don't follow the Doc's orders.
 I am thrilled it's not arthritis! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 These lovely postcards were
illustrated by French artist Beatrice
Mallet and published in the 1930's.
Beatrice Mallet
1896-1951
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just some cute Tuck postcards
because I am bored.




Stay tuned, I have one little bear finished
and a post about the Rose O'Neill Museum
to finish.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about the arm. Hope it heels quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're taking the doc's advice seriously and resting that arm...not something to mess with! Glad it's not arthritis, though. Get well soon, and thanks for the wee post cards. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your injury Sherri. Feel better soon, ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is frustrating to stumble onto road blocks like this, but the timing just might be right for a little rest and relaxation. Take care, and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness it's not arthritis! But "tennis elbow" is painful. I had a similar injury and a cortisone shot is what healed mine....but that was many years ago.

    I wish you a speedy recovery....follow the docs orders and get well.

    Love the postcards

    Bethann

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message. I would love to hear from you.