Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Brown Bag Scardy Cat Mold

Several months ago I came across a Halloween Brown 
Bag mold.  The Scardy Cat mold was released in 1988
 and has the simple design of the early molds that I am so 
fond of.  I wonder what gave this little fellow
such a fright!  Several Halloween molds still elude me,
the Witch, Ghost and Haunted House................. 
Scardy Cat 1988
height-6 in
width-5 1/2 in

When black cats prowl and
pumpkins gleam,
May luck be yours on Halloween.
Unknown Author

 
HAPPPY HALLOWEEN !

5 comments:

  1. Another great mold....just in time for Halloween too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he looks frightened, I think he looks like our Willie-Cat when she's about ready to pounce on the dog. Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great mold. He is very nice and big too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scardy Cat doesn't scare me...nothing could have having lived with Sylvester these years! After the rain passed, he seems full of himself, just in time for Halloween!

    What fun to have found another of the molds you have been seeking. Good luck on finding Witch, Ghost, and Haunted HOuse!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message. I would love to hear from you.