Sunday, January 15, 2012

St. Valentine's Paper Castings

The new year has begun and I am trying to get my projects organized.  A large task with so many things whirling around in my head.   My camera and computer had to be replaced........too many new directions for this old gal to remember!  I have finished castings of all my Valentine's hearts &  will add St. Patrick's, Easter and Whimsical Animals soon. (I haven't added the hangers yet)  I hope to have all my Brown Bag Molds added to the Paper Castings Page in the coming months.  I am also working on a couple of dolls, hand sewing isn't the fastest!! 
 Busy, busy, busy.............  



Victorian Heart
1984



Tulip Heart
1989



Hummingbird Heart
1992



Basket of Hearts
1992



American Folk Art-Tulips
1992



American Folk Art-Pennsylvania Heart
1992



Cupid
1983



Lace Heart
1988





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message. I would love to hear from you.